- Vendor Fees due at the time of signing up. Contact Ted Tufares if you need a different option.
- Food Vendors must have applicable license from the DOH.
- Vendors are responsible for their own canopy, table, and chairs.
- Set up must be complete by 10:00am on
- Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Vendors with canopies must have a minimum of 30 lb. weights per leg.
- Vendors are expected to remain for the duration of the event.
LGBTQ Grant County will carry event insurance. Vendor shall accept full responsibility for their assigned site, and further indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LGBTQ Grant County, its owners, and its representatives from and against any damages, claims, or losses, including reasonable attorney fees, which arise out of or relate to Vendors’ use of the site, and from their attendance at the event.
If Vendor registers and pays their required fee online, a 5% processing fee will be added. If Vendor mails their registration form and fee via USPS, Vendor should ensure all pertinent and required items on the registration form are filled out. Checks should be made payable to LGBTQ Grant County. Our mailing address is 505 N Hudson, Silver City NM 88061.
LBGTQ Grant County will have an event photographer on site throughout the Pride Festival. Checking the box below grants LGBTQ Grant County the right to use any photos of Vendors, or images created therefrom, for its own use.